New employee checklist
What you need to do
- Complete forms online (listed below).
- Print and sign forms.
- Scan and email forms to: humanresources@ObsidianEnergy.com
or fax (403) 539-6450 or drop off completed forms in a sealed envelope at your nearest Obsidian Energy office addressed to:
Human Resources, Obsidian Energy, Calgary or mail.
- If you have any questions send an email to: humanresources@ObsidianEnergy.com
Once you take the step to join Obsidian Energy please complete these forms. Your new supervisor will contact you approximately one week before your start date to confirm when and where to meet on your first day.
Please send a VOID cheque or letter from your banking institution with your completed new hire forms. On your first day of work, please bring along the original copy of the Great West Life Application for Group Coverage.
- Offer Letter (Sent in Offer Email – Signature Required)
- New Employee Information Form
- Federal TD1 Form
- Alberta Provincial TD1 Form
- IT Policies & Procedures (Please Read and Keep for your Records)
- IT Policies & Procedures Agreement & Sign Off (Signature Required)
- Code of Business Conduct & Ethics (Please Read and Keep for your Records)
- Code of Business Conduct & Ethics Agreement & Sign Off (Signature Required)
- Disclosure and Trading Policy (Please Read and Keep for your Records)
- RBC Enrollment Form for Long Term Disability
- Group RRSP Application Form*
*The Group RRSP Application Form is only required when directing a portion of your savings plan contribution (in Part 3 of the New Employee Information Form) to a Group RRSP or a Spousal RRSP.
Original Required** (Signed in Ink. Not scanned or emailed.)
** Forms can be sent by email or fax to the Human Resources department, but the original signed form must still be delevered to the Human Resources department on your first day of work.