New employee checklist
What you need to do
- Complete forms online (listed below).
- Print and sign forms.
- Scan and email forms to: HumanResources@obsidianenergy.com
- If you have any questions send an email to: HumanResources@obsidianenergy.com
Once you take the step to join Obsidian Energy please complete these forms. Your new supervisor will contact you before your start date to confirm when and where to meet on your first day.
Please send a VOID cheque or letter from your banking institution with your completed new hire forms.
- Offer Letter (Sent in Offer Email – Signature Required)
- Enrolment in the Obsidian Energy group benefits plan through Canada Life will occur on or around your first date of employment via an online form from Canada Life.
- Enrolment in the Obsidian Energy Long Term Disability plan through RBC will occur following your first date of employment via an online form from Hamilton + Partners
- New Employee Information Form
- Federal TD1 Form
- Alberta Provincial TD1 Form
- IT Policies & Procedures (Please Read and Keep for your Records)
- IT Policies & Procedures Agreement & Sign Off (Signature Required)
- Code of Business Conduct & Ethics (Please Read and Keep for your Records)
- Code of Business Conduct & Ethics Agreement & Sign Off (Signature Required)
- Disclosure and Trading Policy (Please Read and Keep for your Records)
- Group RRSP Application Form*
*The Group RRSP Application Form is only required when directing a portion of your savings plan contribution (in Part 3 of the New Employee Information Form) to a Group RRSP or a Spousal RRSP.